If any of the advertised roles under Current vacancies sounds ideal for you and you are looking to make a difference to the heavy vehicle industry, we welcome your application!
All you need to do is to submit your application via SEEK, providing a current copy of your curriculum vitae or resume, including:
- your best contact details - email and phone
- your employment history, key roles and what you were responsible for
- what you have achieved.
You should also include a covering letter outlining your knowledge, skills and abilities relevant to the key responsibilities/accountabilities of the role. As a guide, this document should be no longer than two pages.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo criminal history and background checks. All NHVR employees are required to comply with legislative and regulatory requirements and the NHVR policies and management standards.
Applications will remain current for 12 months.
Requirements for applications
- We only accept applications that are in Word or PDF format.
- The CV, necessary certificates and references must be attached to your application. Attachments must be in English.
Once you submit your application, the following steps will be taken:
- Your application is received by the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR).
- On the closing date of the application, the recruitment team will handle your application.
- If your application is of interest, you will be contacted for an interview.
- There may be several rounds of interviews before selection is completed.
- If you are successful, you will receive a written letter of appointment.
- We will notify unsuccessful applicants via email when the position is filled.