Strategic Directions 2016
This document articulates our long term vision for the regulation of the heavy vehicle industry in this country, identifies the key challenges, and outlines the strategies we propose to achieve our aims in the coming years. Strategic Directions 2016 has two purposes:
- To signal to industry, regulatory partners and other stakeholders, what our major regulatory challenges are and the actions we will take to address them.
- To give direction, focus and guidance to our organisation in performing our current and future activities.
Setting the Agenda 2016-2020
This document contains three core, interlinked strategies the NHVR has developed to provide leadership and drive sustainable improvements to safety, productivity and efficiency outcomes across the heavy vehicle industry.
- National Heavy Vehicle Safety Strategy
- National Heavy Vehicle Compliance and Assurance Strategy
- National Heavy Vehicle Productivity Strategy
These three strategies underpin the Strategic Directions 2016 document which outlines the NHVR’s strategic priorities for the next 10 years.
Setting the Agenda Action Plan (PDF, 50KB) - The attached Action Plan outlines the priority actions for 2016-17. This is a living document that will be updated over the course of the strategies.
- NHVR Quarterly Snapshot Q1 2017-18 (PDF, 6.5MB)
- NHVR Quarterly Snapshot Q4 2016-17 (PDF, 10.5MB)
- NHVR Quarterly Snapshot Q3 2016-17 (PDF, 9.1MB)
- NHVR Quarterly Snapshot Q2 2016-17 (PDF, 9.5MB)
- NHVR Quarterly Snapshot Q1 2016-17 (PDF, 7.5MB)
- NHVR Quarterly Snapshot Q4 2015-16 (PDF, 734KB)
- NHVR Quarterly Snapshot Q3 2015-16 (PDF, 694KB)