- Brisbane International Truck Show
- Thursday, 25 May 2017 (All day) - Sunday, 28 May 2017 (All day)
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- South Bank
Organised by the Heavy Vehicle Industry Australia (HVIA) formerly the Commercial Vehicle Industry Association of Queensland since its inception in 1968, the Brisbane Truck Show is recognised as the Australian transport industry’s premier event.
Held every two years, the Brisbane Truck Show attracts more than 300 exhibitors and up to 40,000 attendees over the four days of entry. Exhibitor displays will showcase the latest in heavy vehicles, technology, engineering and innovation.
There will be several Chain of Responsibility (CoR) information sessions on during the show, no bookings required, just show up.
- Thursday – 1.30pm-3.30pm
- Friday – 12.00pm-2.00pm or 2.30pm-4.30pm
- Saturday – 11.00am-1.00pm or 3.00pm-5.00pm
For more information visit: www.truckshow.com.au/