- IQPC Fleet Management Summit
- Tuesday, 27 February 2018 (All day) - Wednesday, 28 February 2018 (All day)
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel
- 27 O'Connell Street
- New South Wales
IQPC Fleet Management Summit
Investment into electric vehicles and automation, changes to contract and procurement of vehicles and increased initiatives to maintain public and passenger safety are all changing the way fleets are maintained.
With this in mind, International Quality and Productivity Centre (IQPC) is proud to host the Fleet Management Summit which has been designed to address the smart strategies that will maximise efficiency and drive cost reduction in fleet management.
Key topics to be address include:
- Fleet procurement, smart contract management & lease agreements/outsourcing
- The future of autonomous, electric and hybrid vehicles and what this will mean for Australian fleet
- Asset management and predictive maintenance programs to ensure the safety of employees and reliability of vehicles
- Big data and analytics to reduce operating costs and maximise efficiency
- Understanding how investing in technology and communication systems can impact service delivery and public perception
For more information go to https://fleetmanagement.iqpc.com.au/