Is your business ready? Are you ready?
New CoR laws are a significant step forward in recognising that everyone in the supply chain has a role to play in ensuring heavy vehicle safety.
A person may be a party in the supply chain in more than one way and legal liability can apply to their actions, inactions and demands.
- Consignees - CoR (PDF, 180KB)
- Consignors - CoR (PDF, 159KB)
- Employers - CoR (PDF, 119KB)
- Executive Officers - CoR (PDF, 118KB)
- Loaders/Unloaders - CoR (PDF, 201KB)
- Loading Managers - CoR (PDF, 167KB)
- Operators - CoR (PDF, 177KB)
- Packers - CoR (PDF, 171KB)
- Prime Contractors - CoR (PDF, 163KB)
- Schedulers - CoR (PDF, 148KB)
What is Chain of Responsibility?
Chain of Responsibility information sessions
The National Heavy Vehicle Regulator held a number of information sessions across Australia to discuss the changes to CoR and ensure people had the right information to be prepared. This a video of one of those sessions recorded in Brisbane on 21 June 2017.