The Livestock Transport Fatigue Management Scheme (LTFMS) provides pre-approved template Advanced Fatigue Management (AFM) accreditation systems designed to give livestock transporters the flexibility to respond to the dynamic, uncertain and complex livestock transport task.
The implementation guide outlines a step by step process for obtaining AFM accreditation under the scheme and all the necessary policies, procedures and forms on which operators can base their application are provided below. As pre-approved templates, you will not have to present a safety case to the NHVR.
Livestock Transport Fatigue Management Scheme: Forms 1-12
- 1. Safe Driving Plan (DOC, 94KB)
- 2. Fitness for Duty Assessment (DOC, 90KB)
- 3. Employee Fatigue Training Register (DOC, 87KB)
- 4. Individual Employee Training Matrix (DOC, 95KB)
- 5. Incident, Accident, Near Miss and Hazard Report Form (DOC, 74KB)
- 6. Non-conformance Audit Report (DOC, 70KB)
- 7. Internal Review Planner (DOC, 93KB)
- 8. Quarterly Compliance Statement (DOC, 106KB)
- 9. Non-conformance Corrective Action Report (DOC, 69KB)
- 10. Internal Review Report (DOC, 70KB)
- 11. Induction letter (DOC, 66 KB)
- 12. Chain of Responsibility Risk Assessment Template (DOC, 112KB)