An Industry Code of Practice establishes standards and procedures for parties in the chain of responsibility to identify, analyse, evaluate and mitigate risks associated with meeting obligations under the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL).
The NHVR has published the following documents to assist industry in developing these codes of practice.
- Registered Industry Codes of Practice: An Introduction (PDF, 862KB)
- Guidelines for Preparing and Registering Industry Codes of Practice (PDF, 497KB)
- Registered Codes of Practice Fact Sheet 1 - Guidelines (PDF, 78KB)
- Registered Codes of Practice Fact Sheet 2 - Funding Assistance (PDF, 71KB)
- Registered Codes of Practice Fact Sheet 3 - Assessment Panel (PDF, 72KB)
All enquiries and submissions can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1300 MYNHVR (1300 696 487).