The National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) aims to ensure that everyone can access and understand the information on our website.
We are currently working to improve access for everyone who uses the site. While we are working on improvements, you can use this page to find services that can help you access, understand and translate the information.
How to contact us for help
If you have difficulty accessing or understanding our website information for any reason, you can contact us. Choose from the following contact options.
- Complete our online contact form
- Phone our call centre: 136 487
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Message us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter
- Fax us: (07) 3309 8777
- Write to us at:
National Heavy Vehicle Regulator
PO Box 492
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
Help for people with hearing or speaking impairment
If you have hearing or speaking impairment, you can contact the National Relay Service (NRS) for help. Choose from the following contact options.
- Phone the Voice Relay number: 1300 555 727
- Phone the Teletypewriter (TTY) number: 133 677
- Text the SMS relay number: 0423 677 767
- Visit the NRS website to ask for a chat call, or to make a chat call or captions call
- Visit the video relaying page to use Skype
How to find an interpreter in your language
If you need an interpreter in your language, you can phone the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) on 13 14 50.
Prefer email? You can also book an interpreter by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When using an interpreter to contact the NHVR, the interpreter service is provided at no cost to you.
Feedback for all website visitors
The NHVR strives to meet the principles set out in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. We welcome feedback from anyone who has problems when using our site. You can provide feedback using our contact form, or via the survey popup.