The responsible Ministers have approved the following instruments under s653 and s654 of the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL).
- Relates to the following class of auditors, and revokes the previous approval given for previous classes of auditors—
Approved Class of Auditors
- 1. For the purposes of s654(1)(c) of the Heavy Vehicle National Law, ‘class of auditors’ means an auditor who is registered with the NHVR.
- 2. A register of auditors is maintained by the NHVR and published on the NHVR website.
- Transitional Arrangements
A person who is currently certified by Exemplar Global (previously known as RABQSA) as a Heavy Vehicle Accreditation auditor continues to be recognised as an auditor with regard to any heavy vehicle accreditation under the National Law for which they are certified until 30 June 2016.
Responsible Ministerial Approval 2014 (No. 3)
- Advanced Fatigue Management (AFM) Standards – February 2014 version
Responsible Ministerial Approval 2014 (No. 2)
- Approved Guidelines for Granting Vehicle Standards Exemptions – Version 1.0, February 2014 (PDF, 366KB)
- Approved Guidelines for Granting Access – Version 1.0, February 2014
- National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme: Standards and Business Rules – Version 1.0, February 2014
- Class of auditors
- For the purposes of Chapter 8 of the HVNL: With regard to a mass management system and/or a maintenance management system, a class of auditor is "any auditor with the Grade of Certification HVA Auditor Certification" as certified by Exemplar Global (formally known as RABQSA).
- With regard to Basic or Advanced fatigue management systems, a class of auditor is "any auditor with the Grade of Certification HVA Auditor Certification and the scope NHVAS Fatigue Management" as certified by Exemplar Global (formally known as RABQSA).
- Sleeping Berth Standard for New Buses Manufactured after 31 December 2000