Road Access


Heavy vehicle licensing and procedures (e.g. training, tests and endorsements) are still administered by state and territory road authorities.


State and territory transport authorities manage and administer transactional heavy vehicle registration services, such as new registrations, renewals, changes to registration details and all matters related to the carriage of dangerous goods.