Our annual report describes the corporate performance of the NHVR during the 2019-20 financial year. The report outlines our operational performance against the National Performance Measures standards and indicators set out in the NHVR Corporate Plan 2019–2022.
Previous annual reports
- Annual Report 2018-19 (PDF, 11.5MB)
- Annual Report 2017-18 (PDF, 6.6MB)
- Annual Report 2016-17 (PDF, 7.6MB)
- Annual Report 2015-16 (PDF, 4.1MB)
- Annual Report 2014-15 (PDF, 8.2MB)
- Annual Report 2013-14 (PDF, 2.8MB)
- Annual Report 2012-13 (PDF, 6.3MB)
Our corporate plan provides both an internal roadmap for our organisation and a guide for industry on how regulation will evolve.
Previous Corporate Plans
- Corporate Plan 2020-2023 (PDF, 761KB)
- Corporate Plan 2019-2022 (PDF, 2.4MB)
- Corporate Plan 2018-2021 (PDF, 5.1MB)
- Corporate Plan 2017-2020 (PDF, 2.1MB)
- Corporate Plan 2016/17 to 2018/19 (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Corporate Plan 2015/16 to 2017/18 (PDF, 816KB)
- Corporate Plan 2014-2017 (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Corporate Plan 2014- 2016 (PDF, 4.2MB)
This document is intended to assist anyone who would like to understand common terms used in the heavy vehicle industry. The terms and definitions provide a single common reference point.
Terms used in this glossary do not supersede or replace those in the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) but are meant to help users develop a common understanding of terminology particular to the heavy vehicle industry.
Statement of Expectations
This document outlines the expectations of responsible Ministers for the operations and performance of the NHVR in achieving the object of the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) for the period 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022.
This document articulates our long term vision for the regulation of the heavy vehicle industry in this country, identifies the key challenges, and outlines the strategies we propose to achieve our aims in the coming years. It has two purposes:
- To signal to industry, regulatory partners and other stakeholders, what our major regulatory challenges are and the actions we will take to address them.
- To give direction, focus and guidance to our organisation in performing our current and future activities.