Use and access
By using the Content you agree an RICP must only be used for the following uses:
- printing; and
- copying for training purposes;
- performing for training purposes.
By using the Content you must not do any of the following in respect of an RICP:
- breach any provision of the Copyright Act;
- copy without attribution to the Developer, alter, re-publish, sell, lease, communicate, modify, create derivative works from, translate, disassemble, reverse-engineer, decompile or otherwise exploit any of the Content; or
- commercialise or exploit for a profit, any of the Content;
unless we have given our express written authority for you to do so.
You acknowledge and agree that the Content does not constitute legal advice and you will obtain independent legal advice before deciding on any course of action.
Liability and indemnity
To the maximum extent permitted by law, We will not be liable for any claim or loss (including direct and indirect loss and damage) however arising (including through Our negligence) suffered or incurred by you arising from or in connection with:
- your access to, or use of, the Content;
- any decision, action, omission or other course of conduct which you take in reliance on any content provided in connection with the Content;
- any error or defect in the Content; or
- any contravention by any other user of any applicable laws.
You agree to indemnify Us, Our officers, employees, agents and contractors, from and against all claims or loss (including direct and indirect loss and damage) which arises out of or in connection with:
- your use of the Content;
- any act of fraud or wilful misconduct by or on your behalf; and
- We will use Our best endeavours to ensure the Content is current at all times and consistent with the HVNL.
NHVR and any other logos, trade names or getup used on the Website relating to us are our trade marks whether they are registered or unregistered (Our Marks). You must not use Our Marks in any way without our written consent (which may be given or withheld at our discretion). You must not act in any manner that is likely to confuse customers or in any way that may harm our reputation.
Any other trade-marks appearing within the Content not belonging to us are the property of their respective owners who we may or may not be affiliated with. You do not have any rights to any such trade-marks.
Products available on the Website may be limited to supply within Australia. If you access the website from outside Australia, you acknowledge that we may not be able to supply any products to you. You agree to comply with any local laws in relation to the Content.
The Industry Master Code represents an industry-led risk-based safety and compliance framework and provides a set of national standards and procedures developed to assist parties in the chain of responsibility to identify and mitigate risks to meet their obligations under the HVNL. The Industry Master Code is freely available to all heavy vehicle operators and supply chain parties and can also be used in court to highlight known risks and control methods.
The Industry Master Code also contains risk management process guidance to assist supply chain parties to manage their general safety obligations under the HVNL.