Delivering more services online
The NHVR is committed to offering more services online, giving industry a single source of business information, streamlining interactions and linking NHVR’s services in the NHVR Portal
You can now undertake the following functions within the NHVR Portal:
- apply for network access permits
- apply for and manage your accreditation in the National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (NHVAS)
- review heavy vehicle registration information
- apply for Vehicle Standards exemptions, modifications and in-principle support
In the near future, you will also be able to apply for entry into the NHVR’s Performance Based Standards scheme through the Portal.
- Start your access permit application in the NHVR Portal
- Apply for and manage your NHVAS accreditation in the NHVR Portal
- Review and share your registration details in the NHVR Portal
- Apply for exemptions, modifications and in-principle support in the NHVR Portal
For help videos and articles on ‘Getting started in the Portal’ visit the Portal Help Centre.
To be informed about updates and new releases, please Subscribe to our fortnightly newsletter On The Road.