Heavy vehicle operators can use the Registration Services module on the NHVR Portal to access details of the vehicles in their registered fleet.
This free service enables operators to:
- confirm that details recorded by transport authorities align with their own records
- check registration changes and transfers have been processed correctly
- forecast registration renewals and costs
- share registration records with other NHVR Portal users
- download or print vehicle records to provide to other parties in the supply chain.
Please note: Changes to registration information cannot be made through the NHVR Portal. All queries and requests for amendments to registration details should be directed to the relevant state or territory transport authority.
The Registration Services module can be accessed through an existing portal account or you can create a new account.
Protecting customer information is important to us. That’s why—as we make more services and information available through the NVHR Portal—we’re implementing additional controls, such as a one-off identity check for first-time Registration Services users.
When you select the portal’s Registration Services menu, you’ll be asked to click on the ‘Verify Identity’ button. This will take you to Australia Post’s Digital iD website, where details of your chosen identity documents will be verified before you’re returned to the NHVR Portal. You can find a step-by-step description of the process on NHVR Portal Help Centre - Identity verification.
'Registration shares' gives customers the ability to share registration records with one or many other users, saving time and the need to share this information via email and pdfs.
- For more information read How to share registration details on the NHVR Portal (PDF, 257KB).
Registration Training Package
Download the Registration Portal training pack to internally train staff and sub-contractors. Two course are included - Administrator and User.
Searching and Creating Tabs
User identity verification